How To Select A Moving Company
Wow, aren't these people great! If you have ever moved
a house full of furniture you can really appreciate a good reputable
Here are some really good things to ask that will help you find
the right moving company:
- How long has the moving company been in business?
- Are they members of the Better Business Bureau?
- Are the movers employed permanent/full time or are they Temps
picked up on a daily basis? Think about it!
- How do they handle fragile items like mirrors and pictures?
AND, do they charge for the packaging of such things.
- How do they compensate for damages incurred by mishandling/packing
during the move?
- How much do they charge? What are the overtime rates? (What
they charge is based a lot on the questions above.)
- I recommend that you call at least 4 moving companies, ask these questions,
then, make your comparison. Get a written estimate. And always
have a written contract when you have selected the moving company you
Equal Housing Lender. © 2002 Kale Enterprise Corp. Trade/service
marks are the property of Kale Enterprise Corp and/or its subsidiaries.
SITE DESIGNED AND POWERED BY ETRAFFICERS.COM